A charming, spacious and well-maintained, ready-to-move-in 3-bedroom house of 130 m² around the corner from the popular Wyck district (wijckerpoort) and within walking distance of the lively city centre.
The house is very centrally located near the Wyck and Céramique districts on the one hand and the new park and the Groene Loper district on the other. The connections to the highways to the A2 and A79 are easily accessible. The train station and an extensive range of shops and (international) schools are within walking distance.
Extremely functional basement consisting of a laundry room of approx. 7 m² with white goods connection and a separate study/gym/guest room of approx. 13 m² and a 3rd room that can be used as a pantry/hobby room. The basement is accessible from both the house and the garden.
- Reception hall with the meter cupboard, stairs to the 1st floor and access to the living room.
- Modern toilet room with floating toilet and hand basin.
- The sun-through living room is in open connection with the kitchen. The total area is approx.
35 m². The sliding doors and windows guarantee optimal light.
- The modern kitchen layout with composite worktops is equipped with a dishwasher, oven,
refrigerator, four-burner stove and a work island with a U-shaped arrangement.
- Landing with access to the 2 bedrooms of approx. 14 m² and approx. 9 m² respectively.
- Modern bathroom of approx. 6 m² with bath/shower combination and modern vanity unit with washbasin.
- Separate toilet room with floating closet and hand basin.
2nd floor (attic)
- Divided into 2 rooms of 5 m² and 9 m² that can be used as a 3rd bedroom or a
- The large room is equipped with a large tilt window so that there is sufficient light.
- Neatly landscaped front garden of approx. 24 m².
- The east-facing backyard of approx. 40 m² is accessible through a back entrance and from the living room
and the kitchen.
- Ready-to-move-in family home in a central and quiet location.
- Extensive range of shops, restaurants, and schools within walking distance.
- About a 5-minute walk from Central Station.
- It is very suitable for a working couple, family, or expats.
Total rent upholstered €1,595.00 excluding: Gas, water, electricity, internet / TV and municipal taxes (user part)