For rent this beautiful and spacious newly built 2 bedroom apartment from (2018) in the heart of Veldwezelt (Belgium) on the Dutch border, less than 20 minutes by bike from the center of Maastricht.
The beautiful new apartment is located on the 2nd floor with a spacious south-facing terrace.
The small-scale apartment complex "residentie Belvedere" is located on the Kleine Omstraat and consists of a very spacious living room with an open kitchen that gives access to the partially covered terrace through a sliding door, a spacious hall with access to the storage room (laundry room), guest toilet, luxurious bathroom and 2 bedrooms. In the basement there is a private parking and storage room that is accessible via a car lift.
- Private parking space in a closed parking garage, only for local residents, accessible via a car lift;
- Spacious lockable storage room, approx. 6 m² in size.
- shared entrance with mailboxes, doorbells with videophone, elevator, and staircase to the floors.
APARTMENT (2nd floor)
- Central corridor of approx. 7 m² with wardrobe and access to the toilet room, living room, laundry/storage room, two
bedrooms and the bathroom;
- Toilet room, equipped with free-hanging closet with built-in cistern and hand basin;
- Spacious living room, approx. 32 m², with windows all over one side for optimum daylight entry, a
large sliding door to the spacious terrace and a passage to the kitchen;
- Open kitchen, approx. 11 m² with a complete modern U-shaped kitchen layout (built in 2018), which is
equipped with a natural stone worktop with 4-burner ceramic hob, free-hanging stainless steel extractor hood,
refrigerator, dishwasher, convection oven, microwave, and storage drawers;
- Terrace, approx. 12 m², partly covered and located on the south;
- The bedrooms have an area of approx. 16 and 9 m² and have a parquet floor;
- Bathroom, approx. 6 m², with a spacious walk-in shower, second toilet, double sink in bathroom furniture with
illuminated mirror and a designer radiator;
- Laundry/storage room, approx. 4.5 m², accessible from the hallway, with white goods connection, central heating
system and wtw ventilation system.
Type of home: Newly built (2018) 3-room apartment (Belgium-Veltwezelt).
Living area: 91 m².
Energy label: A+.
Outdoor space: yes, terrace of approx. 12 m² on the south.
Storage room: private storage room in the basement.
Car park of 2.70 × 5.00 m².
Interior: fully upholstered, including all lighting.
Water softener available in apartment.
Floors: entire apartment with underfloor heating, the bedrooms with laminate and the rest with a natural stone floor.
Walls and ceilings: plastered and all painted white.
All windows with HR ++ double glazing.
Rental price: €1095 per month excluding: electricity, water, gas, and excluding service costs.
Service costs: €55 per month, including glass insurance, cleaning of the stairwell, electricity in the general area, passenger lift, car lift and green maintenance around the building.
Deposit: 2 months rent
Subletting: not allowed.
Pets not allowed.
Smoking: not allowed.
Home sharers: not allowed.
Acceptance: as of 01 June 2023 (when possible sooner or later).
Very suitable for: Expats, or a working person or couple.
Central location: close to Maastricht, Bilzen, Tongeren, Maasmechelen, E313. Public transport is within walking distance and there are various sports facilities in the immediate vicinity. Shops such as: supermarket de Spar, bakery, flower shop, snack bar liquor store, pharmacy, and a tobacco / magazine store are all within walking distance.
The above non-binding information has been compiled by Immosa Makelaardij with due care. However, Immosa Makelaardij does not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. Areas and sizes are indicative.
If there is information in any documentation or on any website that does not correspond to reality, then the actual situation in which the property is located, as the tenant was able to observe it during the viewing, applies and the property is considered to be in this actual situation/condition. rented out.
The apartment is finished to a high standard and definitely worth a visit!
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our office.